Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Community's fucked

It may be just one fucking blog, but its always the same... everytime something like: WHERE DA DOWNLOADSECTION AT???????? WHERE ARE U CLUB NO CARS ANIMOAR???????? OMGOMGOMG
and the last 2 days, some noob thought actually he can fool me, and he fucked around with my name, and he's like you fucking fanboys, OMG SHUTTTTUPPPPPPPP HE IS GOING TO UPDAIT OMFG U R NOOB U R NOOB U R NOOB yadayadayadayada

and well umm, ive just posted my opinion like: omg cmon, he probably have to do something else besides these fucking cars.

oh guys, get a FUCKING life

anyways, im done with this shit, i am going to end my official modding-carreer... i am only going to mod for myself.
maybe i am going to post some shit up on carbongear, or Gta World Mods, but meh, blogspot's gta-section is one fucking pain in the ass.
full of fucking stealer (besides a few), who thinks they are actually cool, puttin a 12 feet huge wing on a car with 200 inch rims, and fancy colours, and a laptop on its dashboard
yeah, thats really cool and really necessarily
omg cmon, get the hell outta here

if u have the (kinda) same opinion like me, post it in my shoutbox

k thx bye

0 comments: